Save up to 45% on LASIK with your Flexible Spending Account Plan
Many employers provide a Flexible Spending Account Plan that allows employees to pay for eligible medical expenses on a pre-tax basis. LASIK is one of those eligible procedures. The end result is that you decrease your taxable income and increase your spendable income - the first step to having amazing vision with great savings!
How it works
- Enroll in your plan - You only have one opportunity a year to enroll. The amount you designate for the year is taken out of your paycheck in equal installments each pay period and placed in a special account by your employer.
- Use pre-tax dollars - You don't pay taxes on the money you put into your FSA and that can mean great savings for great eyesight with LASIK!
- Save up to 45% Your savings will correlate to your tax bracket. The higher the tax bracket you are in - the more you save.
- Are you a good LASIK candidate? You have to use your FSA dollars during the plan year, so you'll want to know whether you are a good LASIK candidate before you put aside money in your FSA plan.
- Schedule your free evaluation today - The easiest way to determine whether you are a good candidate is to schedule your free, no obligation LASIK evaluation today!
Call 800-573-1010 for a complimentary consultation or request a consultation appointment online.
Our website is full of valuable and important information - click here to learn more about Dr. Furlong and LASIK.