Bausch & Lomb's Orbscan® IIz and the Humphrey ATLAS Cornea Topography System are fully integrated multidimensional diagnostic systems and the most advanced corneal mapping systems available. They acquire thousands of data points in a matter of seconds that allows them to meticulously map both the front and back surfaces of the cornea, as well as determine pupil size and thickness throughout the entire cornea.
The Alcon WaveLight Refractive Suite
Alcon's WaveLight FS200 Laser System offers a new way to create the corneal flap before the laser vision correction treatment. This latest generation femtosecond laser, designed specifically for LASIK surgery, provides the fastest, most precise technology for creating a corneal flap. Click here to see the animation on making a corneal flap. Read additional information on bladeless femtosecond lasers.
The Alcon VARIO Topolyzer, a powerful diagnostic tool that helps determine your treatment plan. It measures topography, keratometry and pupillometry in a single device, and references 22,000 elevation points to generate high-resolution corneal images, and provides immediate visibility of visual defects, including decentrations, keratoconus, astigmatism and tilt. Using the WaveNet VARIO network, the data from the topolyzer is downloaded to the laser providing an automated transfer of data on the day of surgery. Find out more about aberrometers.
The Alcon Allegretto Excimer Laser platform's heritage of dependability and performance is well known. The WaveLight EX500 platform has taken that reputation to an even higher level. Our latest excimer laser system represents the most advanced laser technology platform available today. Integrating data collected by the VARIO Topolyzer System, the EX500 utilizes these exclusive technologies to deliver precision custom ablations:
- Excellent visual acuity -WaveLight excimer laser systems perform an ablation with the objective of maintaining a natural corneal shape, preserving the cornea's asphericity. Every treatment is customized to the patient's individual refraction and corneal curvature by taking K readings into consideration.
- Ultra Fast treatment time - The WaveLight EX500 combines a 500 Hz repetition rate, PerfectPulse Technology laser spot physics, an enclosed beam path design and enhanced energy output to rank among the fastest excimer laser platforms in the world.
- Safest technology - PerfectPulse Technology uses proprietary eye-tracking technology to follow the eye's fastest movements and to ensure an accurate placement of each laser pulse on the cornea.
Learn more about excimer lasers.
ViewPoint Conductive Keratoplasty System, engineered and designed by Refractek, is the first and only CK system licensed in the U.S.
- Controlled radiofrequencey energy with precise depth of treatment
- Has a range of 8-,16-, 24-, 32-spot treatments with a uniform effect through the full length of treatment
- Minimally invasive with one of the best safety profiles of refractive surgery procedures