The most important part of price shopping for LASIK eye surgery is to understand how to get the best results at a fair, competitive price. When it comes to a medical procedure, you want to choose an experienced doctor with a great reputation and the most advanced technology. You also want a surgeon who offers a wide range of refractive surgery procedure options – not just LASIK. After all, these are your eyes and you want excellent results!
Cost of LASIK Surgery in the Bay Area
Based on recent surveys, the quoted cost for LASIK eye surgery in the Bay Area ranges from $499 (significant restrictions apply) to $3,500 per eye. The price quoted by reputable surgeons offering the latest technology ranges from $2,200 to $3,500/eye. Discounted “teaser prices cover only limited prescriptions with limited or no enhancement coverage and use microkeratomes and older, less accurate, laser technology.
The final cost of your LASIK eye surgery will vary depending on your specific vision needs and whether you choose Advanced topography-guided technology or conventional, non-topography-guided technology. Advanced topography-guided technology is the most precise technology available, delivering ninety-eight percent 20/20 vision and sixty-five percent 20/15 vision in recent studies. Note that some surgeons offer non-topography-guided Bladeless Wavefront technology, which is different. A thorough consultation with your surgeon will determine the right procedure for you and your vision needs.
Call for a complimentary LASIK consultation or select an appointment time and day that fits your schedule by requesting a consultation appointment online. These online booking appointments are only for the initial LASIK consultation.
Our comprehensive care LASIK cost is very competitive with other reputable surgeons in the Bay Area. Vision, medical plan discounts and benefits, employee flexible spending accounts or limited time offers may also reduce your per eye LASIK cost.
What really sets Furlong Vision Correction apart is the value we provide to ALL of our patients:
- Dr. Furlong is an expert surgeon who performs all vision correction procedures – not just LASIK
- Dr. Furlong will personally plan your treatment and perform your surgery
- The state-of-the-art Advanced Topography-Guided LASIK procedure that gives ninety-eight percent of patients 20/20 or better vision and sixty-five percent of patients 20/15 or better vision
- Treatment for all prescriptions, including astigmatism
- No cost follow-up care for a full year
- Free enhancements for life at any TLC Center in North America with the TLC Lifetime Commitment Plan
- An integrated treatment plan between your surgeon and your optometrist