The health and safety of our staff and patients are our most important priorities and to ensure this, we are following current health care protocols:
- Our entire staff wears multi-layer face masks and maintains social distancing with our patients.
- Our surgeons and doctors are vaccinated for COVID-19.
- All patient waiting areas, testing and exam rooms are extensively cleaned and disinfected between each patient visit.
- Our office is sanitized daily using the Graco SaniSpray aerosol sanitizer with Puretabs hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have plexiglass barriers in our reception area and consultation offices and breath guards in exam and testing rooms.
- All staff are screened daily for any health changes and have their temperature taken.
- At this time, all patients are required to wear their own personal mask or facial covering. If you arrive at your appointment and do not have one, one will be provided.
- All patients will have their ”no touch,” thermal scanning temperature taken prior to entering the office.
- We encourage you to bring completed paper work to your appointment. If you cannot complete it in advance, a sanitized pen and paper work will be provided for you to fill out in your car to practice social distancing.
- Currently, we are still asking family members or caregivers to wait in their car if they are accompanying a patient. If you would like to have them participate in the doctor and patient session, you can call them from your cell phone to have them join the consultation when it begins. Please do not bring infants or pets to your visit.
We are confident that our safety protocols provide the highest level of protection possible for our patients and staff while providing you with an additional level of comfort and safety. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns: (408) 453-5600.