The health and safety of our staff and patients are our most important priorities and to ensure this, we are following current health care protocols:
- Per current California health care protocols, patients and staff may wear a mask based on personal risk preference.
- Our surgeons and doctors are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- All exam rooms and equipment are sanitized daily.
- We have plexiglass barriers in our reception area and consultation offices and breath guards in exam and testing rooms.
- We encourage you to bring completed paper work to your appointment. If you cannot complete it in advance, a sanitized pen and paper work will be provided for you when you arrive.
- If a friend, family member or caregiver will accompany you, please let us know that when you schedule your appointment. Pease do not bring infants or pets to your appointment.
We are confident that our safety protocols provide the highest level of protection, comfort and safety. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns: (408) 453-5600.