The health and safety of our staff and patients are our most important priorities and to ensure this, we are following current health care protocols:
- Our entire staff wears multi-layer face masks and maintains social distancing with our patients.
- Our surgeons and doctors are fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Our entire office is sanitized daily.
- We have plexiglass barriers in our reception area and consultation offices and breath guards in exam and testing rooms.
- At this time, all patients are required to wear their own personal mask or facial covering. If you arrive at your appointment and do not have one, one will be provided.
- We encourage you to bring completed paper work to your appointment. If you cannot complete it in advance, a sanitized pen and paper work will be provided for you when you arrive.
- If a friend, family member or caregiver will accompany you, please let us know that when you schedule your appointment. Pease do not bring infants or pets to your appointment.
We are confident that our safety protocols provide the highest level of protection, comfort and safety. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns: (408) 453-5600.